Hi, welcome to my little crafty place on the web! I,ve been crafting one way or another all my life, and card making for the last 8 years and am now totally hooked! I live with my husband of 32 years, Robert and two children, Claire, 24 and Andy, 21. I am a primary school teacher and currently teach 6 year olds.




Sunday 28 November 2010

Footballers' Card


Hi, up to the knees in snow here today, lovely to look out at and sit in the warm and craft! lol

Made 15 of these cards for a girls' football team to send to their sponsors. Their colours are pink, black and white so they should go down well I hope!

2 comments:

  1. fantastic cards Janny. They will be delighted with them.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet cards - I'm sure they'll go down a storm.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete