Hi, welcome to my little crafty place on the web! I,ve been crafting one way or another all my life, and card making for the last 8 years and am now totally hooked! I live with my husband of 32 years, Robert and two children, Claire, 24 and Andy, 21. I am a primary school teacher and currently teach 6 year olds.




Thursday 12 August 2010

Bags of Cards







Well, here it is, the last batch for a while - back to school today, lol!



I've used the Quickutz bag die for these little clean and simple cards, once again a bag for every occasion - we have Bags of Luck, Bags of Birthday Wishes, Bags of Get Well Wishes, Bags of Thanks, Special Delivery, Bags of Joy for a boy and a girl.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Janny...your cards are so gorgeous and I love the sentiments you have used. Well done. Hope the start of school went okay.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete