Hi, welcome to my little crafty place on the web! I,ve been crafting one way or another all my life, and card making for the last 8 years and am now totally hooked! I live with my husband of 32 years, Robert and two children, Claire, 24 and Andy, 21. I am a primary school teacher and currently teach 6 year olds.




Thursday 4 February 2010

Birthday Train


Made this for a friend's grandson's second birthday. DH said, "very nice - really simple" - gggrrrr, simple! it's taken the best part of 3 hours to cut out fiddly wee bits and piece it all together etc. Anyway, hope he likes trains!!!

3 comments:

  1. Men have no idea do they lol. It's a brilliant card and I am sure Callum will love it. All little boys love trains
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, so nice and bright.

    Marion x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you told him 'less is more'. I think it's perfect for a child. What do they know about triple embossing, distressing and the like?
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete