Hi, welcome to my little crafty place on the web! I,ve been crafting one way or another all my life, and card making for the last 8 years and am now totally hooked! I live with my husband of 32 years, Robert and two children, Claire, 24 and Andy, 21. I am a primary school teacher and currently teach 6 year olds.




Sunday 3 January 2010

Swap Card


Found this little image from a swap a while ago. It's my New Year REsolution to use up all the bits and pieces I have lying around before I buy any more!!!!

3 comments:

  1. A very good resolution too. Would you like to come round and use some of the 'bits' I've got in numerous boxes that are there in case I 'need' them someday. Cute card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Janny
    I'm trying to make use of all my bits and bobs too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Gorgeous colours. Well done on using up the bits and bobs. Tess x

    ReplyDelete